Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Starting...

So Kyle and I are going to officially start a blog to document our "Comings and Goings". My darling husband has been really great about keeping our 10 year journal up to date and so I thought the least I could do is keep up a blog. Now that we are talking about record keeping this 10 year journal that we have is super awesome! You can go to www.journal10.com to find out even more, but it really is the best thing for people that hate writing in journals. Check it out.
We moved into Wymount Terrace last Friday and are so excited to have our own little place. We were so lucky to spend all summer with Kyle's family but moving in was awesome. I will post pictures of the apartment some other time but until then enjoy and keep your own journal.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, love your blog already! We are excited to keep up to date on your lives, since we're out of the Provo loop now. Say hi to everyone at FHE for us.

    ReplyDelete