Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday!

Yesterday was my Birthday! I am now two ducks in a pond! My parents came down from Salt Lake on Saturday to celebrate. We had lunch at the Pizza Pie Cafe my dad's new favorite place to eat. He promised us that he would be down once a month to eat there he loved it so much. We then went to watch "The Lovely Bones". Now as most of you know I am pretty forgiving when it comes to movies, as long as I am entertained it's not that big a deal. "Bones" was a story about grieving but honestly there is no resolution just grief. Visually it was a beautiful film. It reminded me of "What Dreams May Come" because it was so visually intriguing. If you really want to watch it, pick it up at your nearest Redbox. On Monday I went and got my hair cut nice and short again...I was so fed up with the long hair. Then Kyle and I went to see "Book of Eli". Can you tell that Kyle and I love movies? I completely recommend "Eli", it was a great movie. Like "Doubt" I can't really tell you much because it has a twist within a twist. It is a post-apocalyptic world where Eli is finding his way west across the wasteland that America has become.
Go to the movies and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment