Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update to the max!

So an update for the last 5 months because I really am terrible at keeping this updated...
March was Holi The Festival of Colors.

The temple is gorgeous and clean beforehand.

Kyle's favorite part are the llamas.

It was Andre's favorite too.

Not Emily's though...

This was one of Kyle and mine first dates.

We were prepared for war!

April was bittersweet because Kyle graduated from Brigham Young University and we would be leaving Provo.

Kyle graduated in Business Finance.

Kyle was a stud!

All of the wonderful family that came to support Kyle.

Grandma and Grandpa Moe were wonderful and so helpful in financing Kyle's education.
In May, Kyle and I went to CA for Memorial Day weekend and spent a day in San Fransisco. 

We went to see WICKED! I had been waiting forever to see this show.

It was an awesome show, I would recommend it to anyone!
In June, Andre graduated from Waterford.


Mrs. Heuston was an amazing principle.
My little brother is so grown up.


In July, I took Kyle to the Bingham Copper Mine. I have a picture of me in this tire when I was 4.

This mine can be seen from space it is so huge.

The goofballs pretending to actually work hard.

This next update is that Kyle and I have moved to Roseville, CA. Kyle got a job with State Street Financial in downtown Sacramento. We have been in California for two weeks and have found our apartment, Coventry Park, but won't be able to move in until the 8th of September. I am planning on teaching piano but am also looking for a job so I don't feel like a free loading wife. I will let you know if any more news comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment